Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Shadow Pasesion Jutsu


.Hey people this is the juananator with your Naruto update But today it is going to be different i am going to tell you about the shadow pasesion Jutsu. The shadow passesion jutsu or also known as the shadow peralisus jutsu. this is a unique jutsu. it is able to extend your shadow to another shadow and take control of the body and it's movements. to do this you have to be in the sun to do that because if you in the shade then you cant see your shadow or the other shadows around you. you can only take control of one body at a time but if you have allot of light then you can tale control of more then one shadow. well that is my naruto update

2 comments:

Peter said...

You are addicted

Greg-O said...

I don't really like Naruto. I actually hate it. I just have to post for Ms. Chambers's class. I guess it's kind of cool in a way.